DAR RAPID TRANSIT AGENCY
TENDER NO. AE/053/2015/2016/NC/17
PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES FOR DART INFRASTRUCTURE
(STATIONS, TERMINALS AND JANGWANI DEPOT)
Invitation for Tenders
Date: 31st March, 2016
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) of the World Bank towards the cost of construction of Bus Rapid Transit Infrastructure under Second Central Transport Corridor Project (CTCP2). It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be applied to cover eligible payments under the contract for the provision of security service.
- The Dar Rapid Transit Agency now invites sealed tenders from elig1ible Tenderers for the provision of Security Services at BRT infrastructure extending from Kimara to Kivukoni Corridor, Magomeni to Morocco and Fire to Gerezani. The contract for the services will be for two years.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement (Goods, Works, Non Consultant Service and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and are open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary, DART Agency Tender Board, P.O. Box 724, Dar-es-Salaam, Ubungo Plaza, Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania, Tel. No: (255) 22 – 2461093/4/6 from0900 – 1530 hours local time on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 4 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 100,000.00 Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to the Chief Executive, Dar Rapid Transit Agency, O. Box 724, Dar Es Salaam.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender security Declaration in an acceptable form.
- Tenders must be delivered to the address below at or before 10.00 hours local time. Tenders will be opened in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend the opening ceremony in the Conference Room, Dar Rapid Transit Agency, Ubungo Plaza, Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania on Wednesday 20th April, 2016 at 10.00hours local time.
- Telegraphic, Telefax or similar submissions will not be accepted. Tenders not received and not opened in public Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
- All tenders in one original plus four copies properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address below at or before 10.00 hours local time, on Wednesday 20th April, 2016.
DAR RAPID TRANSIT AGENCY,
1ST FLOOR, UBUNGO PLAZA,
P.O.BOX 724, DAR ES SALAAM,
TEL. +255 22 2461093/4/6